There are two geared heads in circulation from Arri. The ArriHead I and ArriHead II. These are the standard hire geared head on the European market unless sourcing from Panavision.
- Tilt angle: +-30 degrees, +-90 degrees with tilt plate
- Tilt plate increments: 13,20,25,30,40,50,60 degrees
- Camera mounting: touch and go system (quick release)
- 180mm forward and back Arri bridgeplate (dovetail)
- Pan/tilt drive: Tilt handle laterally adjusts up to 38 degrees to right 3-speed gear drive, plus neutral wheels with fast-pin removable knob
- Shipping Weight: 88 pounds (with handwheels & Case)