Mini Scorpio Stabilized Head V
The Mini Scorpio Stabilized Head V is a new level in the small stabilized heads. Following the principles of the Stabilized V, the design of the new gyros, new mechanics and new software allows to be small and light with high capacity and high level of stabilization. With the NEW touch panel control the capacity of memorize movements even in Stabilized mode is available.
- Pan, Tilt and Roll has a speed of 2 seconds x 360º
- Smart construction to allow use standard cameras with standard accessories
- All the connections, covers and movements are protected for water allowing to work under humidity or rain without rain cover for the head.
- The new method of control allows to be stable on the drift and easy to maintain the horizon with the new real horizon function.
- Possibility to disconnect back PAN without losing stabilization.
- The main thing in a Stabilized Head is the level of Stabilization. The Mini Scorpio Stabilized Head V incorporates new mechanics and electronics designed in detecting a big range of frequencies of vibrations and with enough speed to correct faster than other heads. Is for that, the vibrations isolator becomes an accessory to use only in necessary cases.
- New 360º NODAL ROLL optional accessory available.